Thursday, 15 September 2016

Baby Blue with H&M & Levi's


H&M shirt / Levi's Shorts via Urban Outfitters / ASOS loafers

To be honest I'm actually sick of summer outfits now. I'm ready to retire everything "summery" to a bag underneath my bed and get all of my knitwear out, but the ridiculous Manc weather won't give up. A tropical thunderstorm two days ago, followed by two days of sunshine! I don't have much to say about this outfit beyond the fact that I'm obsessed with loafers at the moment (like everyone) so they're pretty much all I'm wearing, as well as my usual trainers. Also shout out to my nude nails if you can see them. I splurged on a few O.P.I nail polishes and they're the best.

x G
SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

© georgie on the wall. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig